Invisalign for patients with minor crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse
Invisalign i7 can treat patients with minor orthodontic problems. The treatment will include no more than 7 transparent aligners with the option to have more aligners if the teeth require further movement. It is an aesthetic and convenient treatment for patients with minor crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse.
Invisalign i7 includes the ClinCheck treatment plan and SmartForce features as the rest of the Invisalign range, but is specifically designed to achieve minor tooth movements. It is the aesthetic and convenient treatment for patients with minor crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse.
What is Invisalign, the process and how it works…
Invisalign i7 at a glance:
- Invisalign® i7 provides up to seven stages of aligners per arch.
- Keeps it simple for patients by treating only from first premolar to first premolar without the desire for A-P correction.
- Results in as few as three months.
- Invisalign® i7 uses the same clear aligners as all Invisalign® treatment options, making it virtually invisible.
- Includes a ClinCheck® treatment plan and SmartForce® features, such as Optimised Attachments and Power Ridge features, designed for more predictable results.
- Option for the clinician to submit a partial treatment to improve your smile, even if you cannot achieve ideal alignment with seven aligners.
- Option to switch to Invisalign® Lite, Full or Teen prior to ClinCheck® acceptance.
- An automated refinement of aligners can be purchased, if required, to achieve the final position defined in the original approved ClinCheck® treatment plan.*
*Automated Refinement gives you the option to order additional aligners to move teeth closer to the originally approved final position. Aligners for Automated Refinements are automatically produced and shipped without the need for the approval of a ClinCheck® treatment plan.